I think I should probably get into the habit of doing these posts at the weekend (next week hopefully I will be more organised) – wouldn't want it to get in the way of my monday moodboards and also I am just late with this one! This week has been a weird one. Lots of bits of news some sad some very happy. These are the little things that made me smile this week. 1. stumbling across this bright pink house in a sea of grey in the neighbourhood
2. Seeing one of my all time faves Bombay Bicycle Club at the Brixton Academy (This was NM's Christmas present from me! This is where our taste in music overlaps)
3. hanging out with these total beauties and drinking cocktails. You know when you just have those friends you can chat about anything and everything with. I was in the need of girl time and these two came through!
4. Wandering around Westminster in the sunshine, Big Ben looked so pretty and it hit me that this is my city and it really is a beautiful one. What an exciting place to be living.
5. Listening to some very wise men speaking about changing hearts. Check out more about them here. (sorry for the appalling picture)
6. Goofing around on the bus (we were in a slooooow traffic jam) with this guy. Its nice to have someone around to giggle with.