Feeling happy that I finally managed to do this post on a sunday! Have been enjoying some relaxing time off from work over easter. Here are my loves for this week...its been a good one. Happy Easter. 1. More beautiful views on my way to work. I walked part of the way to work twice this week (Which is pretty good as I was only in 3 days) and the weather was perfect and it was just a really nice way to start the day... having time to think and daydream.
2. Enjoyed playing with my new stamp!
3. On a rainy easter sunday this bit of paper in the street made me smile.
4. The graffiti in Shoreditch just keeps getting better and better. These bright letters are awesome.
5. A little outing to Columbia Road flower market is always good. Enjoying my peonies and ranunculus.
6. We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary and found an old school photobooth. Fun times.