I have noticed that there is a mega gold foil craze going on right now? I have always loved the look of gold foil prints and stationery so I am pretty happy with that, but I have also noticed that some of them can look kind of lame. There are a lot of people doing faux gold foil which I am not massively into. Anyway May is seriously the month of birthdays for me so I thought I would do a little round up of gold foil goodies that I have found that I think would make great gifts. The first print though is from my friend Chloe Vaux and it is classic, beautiful and real gold foil. You will actually be able win one of these (along with a lot of other amazing goodies) on May 25th when I am doing a mega giveaway.
1. Chloe Vaux gold foil print - Chloe is a great friend of mine and has beautiful prints in her shop. She recently started selling this gold foil one which is think is really classic and beautiful!
2. Meticulous Ink, Gold foil notebook - This little notebook would be great for carrying around while you're on the go. Beautifully classic.
3. Clouds and Currents, You're the bee's knees gold foil card - This card is super cute and would be a great birthday card, but also you could send it anytime to let a friend or loved one know how much you think they rock!
4. Moospie, illustrated gold foil journal - This journal is a stunner and is hand bound and includes a cute little illustration in the bottom right corner by illustrator Francesca Eastwell.
5. Sparrow and Wolf, A6 gold foil notebook - I love the patterns on these notebooks. Especially the ones with the little plus signs. These would make a great little gift for a creative friend.
Hope you enjoy all these treats, also did you see my post about the launch of Calder & Byrne last week? They are selling some of my prints and cards and I am so happy to be involved because they are all about supporting small local makers and designers and Siobhan who set it up has great taste! If you haven't seen it yet go and have a look around!
Hope you have a great Monday!