BIG 30th BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY
So I was planning to post this on my actual birthday on Monday but I wanted to give you all a bit longer to be able to enter so here it is, the big 30 giveaway! On Monday I will no longer be able to say I am in my late twenties, as I will officially be into my 30's! I feel pretty ok about it actually. I think a lot of people freak out about turning 30 but I think I am looking forward to my 30's - I have heard good things. I am feeling a lot more comfortable about who I am and although I know I still have a lot to learn I am enjoying the journey (especially my creative and small biz journey). Check back on Monday and I will be sharing 30 things I have learnt in 30 years.
Anyway lets get to business - to celebrate my birthday I want to do my biggest giveaway yet and I also wanted it to be a collection of beautiful items from some of my lovely creative friends. So here is what we have:
1. Gold Foil quote print and Ampersand print - Chloe Vaux - Chloe and I studied together at University and she seriously has mad design skills and amazing taste. One of these ampersand prints has been on my wall for a couple of years now and I still love it and so I have an A4 one to give away today! The gold foil print is a new one that she has brought out recently and it is so beautiful and classy. I am going to find it hard to part with it!
2. Two 'You are so cool' letterpress cards - Inky Collective - I love letterpress and Jen has a really lovely shop selling lovely letterpress goodies. You will get two of these cards and also 2 cute little letterpressed gift tags.
3. Medium Monthly Planner - JStory (sold by Naked Lunge) - I use one of these planners to do my editorial calendar and I LOVE IT. Some lovely design combined with some kraft goodness. You can plan up a storm with this bad boy and I have one to give away! Hurrah!
4. I adore you print - Belinda Love Lee - Ahhh this little print is so cute. Gold foiled in Belinda's lovely hand written style, this would make a great gift for someone or you could just keep it for yourself. I have one framed right now in my little studio.
5. Set of 5 greetings cards - (sold by Calder and Byrne) - I wanted to include one of my products in this mix and these cards are my favourites. Calder & Byrne are selling them with lovely black envelopes so I thought instead of a brightly coloured mix I would go with a monochrome set for this giveaway!
All of these goodies add up to being worth a wopping £70 and all you need to do is log into the rafflecopter widget below and get going to gain entries. This competition is open to anyone anywhere in the world. Last time I did this I kind of got a little frustrated with all the twitter accounts that are set up JUST to enter competitions so I am adding a little list of rules:
1. Genuine followers only please - if your account looks like it has been set up just to enter giveaways it will not be counted.
2. The winner will be announced on the blog (and I will contact the winner directly) on Friday 29th May. If the prizes are not claimed within one week then I will choose another winner.
3. This giveaway is open to the whole wide world.
The giveaway is open until midnight on Thursday 28th May so you have until then to enter (and there are few different ways to enter), at which point I will use the widget to chose a winner at random who will then be informed on Friday morning. I am going on holiday the week after so if the winner wants to get their loot before I go you will need to get back to me with your postal address pronto! The etsy gift card will be emailed to the winner once they have provided their delivery address for the other items.
Ok hope that is all clear...get entering and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below.
Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend - I am off to celebrate the big 3 0 with my lovely friends and family!