20 facts about me
A couple of weeks ago the lovely Bianca tagged me to share 20 facts about myself on instragram. I thought I would post them up here too. Lets all get to know each other better.
1. I am half Colombian, and whenever I visit I feel like why I am the way I am makes a little more sense.
2. I married my best friend and now he makes me dinner every evening. WIN.
3. My sister and I are 9 years apart in age but I feel like we should have been twins.
4. My favourite time of year is Christmas with my family.
5. I love Jesus big time, and that influences all of my decisions (hopefully!)
6. I spent 4 months in Bolivia doing construction work
7. Flowers make me very happy - especially the roses that grow in my garden.
8. I was born in Cardiff, Wales
9. I don't like tea or coffee (much to many peoples disgust)
10. I didn't have any piercings at all and then 2 years ago I got my nose peirced
11. I am 28
12. My nose wiggles when I talk
13. I work in London as a Graphic Designer
14. I love to travel and explore new places. On my wishlist right now are Iceland, Autralia, New Zealand and Croatia.
15. I love having creative and inspiring friends
16. I talk a lot in my sleep - apparently it is mostly gibberish.
17. I like the feel of paper and can often be found stroking nice paper
18. I support Arsenal but mainly just to wind up my husband who is a Tottenham fan.
19. I have a fairly serious West Wing addiction but my current favourite show is Suits
20. My favourite meal is Brunch. Preferably with my husband or friends on a lazy weekend.