Little Loves // 05
The weather has been pretty grey this week and there was a horrible smog over the city but I have been enjoying being outdoors. Am looking forward to the easter break for more gardening times and just chilling out. Here are some of the little things I loved this week - 1. Discovering the beautiful Battersea Flower Station - you go through this gate off the main road and then suddenly this long garden centre lays before you and it is really beautiful and kind of exciting to explore because it is so hidden. Who would have thought this gem was in battersea. I bought some seeds and a couple of indoor plants. Excited to come back here.
2. Taking pics with the lovely Samee in Battersea Park. It was pretty grey and drizzly and we stumbled across a little fun fair. It made me realise how rusty have got at using my SLR. Need to get back on it with the whole photography thing and stop being lazy and just using my phone. Samee gave me some good tips and got me inspired. Hanging out with fellow creatives is the best.
3. Stickers for my etsy shop. Exciting. It is still a very long way from being ready to launch but enjoyed getting these stickers in the mail in preparation.
4. Early morning walks along the river on my way to work. I decided to walk part of the way to work for a bit of exercise and felt really good (apart from a gross smog on the first day) - It involved getting up a little bit early but was dooable. Lets hope I keep it up - I am aiming to walk in a couple of days each week.
5. I did some gardening! Hurrah! I have notoriously had black thumbs but am determined to turn them green. I got started with some courgettes, carrots and sweet williams. I really enjoyed getting my hands all muddy and dirty. Lets hope they grow.
6. Ok I know I am no food photographer but NM made me some Indian scrambled eggs on english muffins and it was DELISH.