Little Loves // 09
I am very late with this one...blaming it on the bank holiday! Hope you all had a lovely time. We had fun with family and friends and lots of sunshine which is definitely what you need on a bank holiday weekend. Here are some of the little things I loved this past week. Happy Tuesday! 1. Visited the Pick Me Up exhibiton at Somerset House. This was the wall by Hey Studio...lots of graphical treats of inspiration.
2. This blue sky for a bank holiday weekend. Happy times.
3. A little outing to Brunswick House. A yummy breakfast and then a little wander checking out the antiques.
4. A trip on the Thames Clipper with family. We headed down to Greenwich and it was super fun to be whizzing up and down the Thames.
5. This fence and these shadows.
6. Wrapping up prints for my new etsy shop. Still going to be a while until I launch it but it feels food to be making progress.