We had a lovely chilled bank holiday weekend...sadly not too much sunshine on offer but when there was some we rushed out to a local park and it couldn't have been more perfect. This park was full of life and colour and sitting in the sun on a bench by the little pond was idyllic. Even the petals that had fallen on the ground looked amazing and I love the ombre effect that is created. I find plants and nature so inspiring.
2. These little flowers that I noticed in the neighbours garden.
3. This door to a beautiful old church we stumbled upon.
4. Sorting through boxes of old treasures and memories and I found this cross stitch that I am guessing I did when I was about 8 or 9. I really loved the patterns and colours.
5. This wisteria and these beautiful houses in Gypsy Hill
6. I was going through some old photographs and found this one of a statue. I have no idea where I took it but there is something sad and beautiful about her face. It sort of drew me in.