This month has had a lot of fun things going on and some fun little trips. I have found it inspiring to explore new places and get out of London a couple of times and also we have eaten sooo well this month with lots of meals out due to NM's birthday and our wedding anniversary (we are living off baked beans on toast for now!). Anyway here are a few things that I have been up to:
1. I went to Brighton for the day to visit one of my all time fave friends. Was good to get out of London and have a little creative field trip.
2. I worked on some prints for the ace new shop Calder & Byrne which will be launching very soon! So excited to be involved and I have had a sneak peak, they are going to be selling some lovely stuff (more about that next week!).
3. A birthday lunch with some total faves of ours. This Spanish dish was amazing!
4. London has pretty much totally exploded into spring and is full of blossom! I have been walking A LOT this month and have been taking it all in and loving it!
5. We went to Bristol to celebrate our second wedding anniversary! It was such a lovely weekend and we ate in some amazing places - all of which I will be sharing on the blog next week.
6. Very excitingly I went to a workshop at Pinterest's offices in London. It was great to learn in a bit more depth how I can make the most of Pinterest and use it as a tool for my business - also a yummy breakfast was involved! Winner.
Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday! I can't believe that April is nearly over but May is going to be a fun month so I am looking forward to it!