It has always been my aim to do these posts on a sunday - still haven't managed it but maybe one day. Anyway I hope your weeks have all started well. I had a lovely relaxing weekend and really enjoyed the sunshine. Here are some of the little things that I have loved from the last week. 1. Morning sunshine rippling on the thames on my way to work. Have been walking part of the way to work a couple of days a week and it is a seriously good start to the day when the sun is shining.
2. All this blossom is making London looking mighty fine right now. Am loving this city right now.
3. Checking out the beautiful liberty prints in the my local fabric shop
4. Park wanderings with my fave at the weekend
5. This little money plant we got from the garden centre after deciding we needed a bit more greenery in the house.
6. Sorry for the terrible photo but check out these beautiful personalised notebooks that my buddy Kate got for me. How am I ever going to use them? they are just too pretty!