This Month // February
These monthly posts are going to replace my 'currently' posts. It is still going to be about what I am up to and what is going on, I guess a little round up of the month. February has been a good month. We went through a busy spell at the end of January but February has been more chilled and refreshing. I have been working hard but have also made time to stop and have fun.
1. I went down to 4 days a week at work. This has been an amazing experience and it is just a huge gift to have a whole day all to myself to work on my personal projects, the shop and this blog. I am trying to develop good habits and get into a good routine to make sure I make the most out of that day.
2. I had a few busy days painting and making cards. I am still getting my wholesale catalogue up to date but am excited about sending it out in the next couple of weeks. Below you can see a couple of new ones which I have just put up in the shop.
3. We spent a long weekend in Corfe Castle in Dorset with friends and family and it was just really lovely and refreshing. Walks outdoors and seeing the sea are always so good for me and I always find visiting new places and getting out of my normal routine inspiring and good for getting the creative juices flowing.
4. I have been reading these two books and loving them both. You can read my review on Manage your day-to-day here.
5. I have been working on a new website for the lovely folk at Bias Boutique. If you have not checked out this cute shop in Peckham you really should. Keep an eye out for the new website! Sally who runs the shop has amazing taste and every time I go in I discover new and interesting products. This is a shot I took in the shop a few weeks ago to go on the website - I never wear yellow but that yellow jumper that you can see popping out was amazing.