This Month // May
The month of May is always a good one for me, the weather is usually getting better, there are sometimes holidays on the horizon and it's my birthday month! NM teases me that I usually make my birthday celebrations stretch out for a whole month but I think this year that is legitimate what with turning 30 and all! Here is a bit of what I have been up to:
2. I launched the Father's Day cards in the shop - there are 4 different designs for you to get your mitts on. You can see them all here. The shop will be closed for the first two weeks in June but there is time this week to get your order in, or there will still be time to get them in time when it opens again.
3. I did the biggest giveaway I have ever done on my blog to celebrate my birthday and it is still on now! If you haven't entered already you really should, there are so many stationery treats to win AND an etsy gift card.
4. I spent a bit of time this month reflecting on what I have learnt over the last 30 years and I shared some of this on the blog on Monday. It was an interesting post to think about and put together.
5. We did a flying trip to Cardiff to visit family for my birthday. There is this one park that I always love going to and the flowers were out in all their colourful glory! It was pretty impressive to be honest. Flowers and nature always make me happy. So much beauty!
6. I know I have mentioned this quite a bit here but the highlight of this month was the launch of Calder and Byrne. I have loved working with Siobhan on some products for the shop that she launched at the beginning of May. I was so excited to be involved.
Anyway that is all for this month. On Monday we go to New York for a few days so am looking forward to putting some posts together about that.
Another quick reminder, there is still time for you to enter my birthday giveaway! It closes at midnight on Thursday so not long to go - get over there quick!
Hope you all enjoyed your May bank holiday and are having a lovely Wednesday!